Rome International School is offering scholarships for international students for the academic year 2019-2020. Scholarships are available for elementary school and middle/high school students.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage high achieving international students to join the school through recognition of academic talent and an understanding of potential financial restrictions.
Great offer for applicants.
User Review( vote)
Rome International School’s mission is to provide a nurturing environment in which children of all nationalities and faiths can explore and respect their own and each other’s cultural and religious heritage.
According to Italian regulations regarding access to university studies, students are required to have adequate knowledge of the Italian language as it is the usual language of instruction. In general, applicants need to have a minimum level of Italian corresponding to B2 in the Europass Language Passport classification.
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for elementary school and middle/high school students
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects at the Rome International School.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships will cover the followings:
Elementary School: Full coverage of tuition fees for two students applying to the elementary section
Middle/ High School: Full coverage of tuition fees for two students applying to the second section or The Scholarship Committee has the discretion to decide that one of the awards will be split into two scholarships of 50% coverage of tuition fees, awarded on the basis of special merit, for international students living abroad or those already currently resident in Italy who will specify that their application is for a full or 50% coverage scholarship.
- Nationality: International Students
- Number of Scholarships: Four scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy (Rome)
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Non-Italian citizens can apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: The scholarships are exclusively granted to students who are not Italian citizens, whose parents are both non-Italian and who meet the income and merit requirements detailed below. 50% of the scholarships will be assigned to primary school candidates (from nursery to grade 6) and 50% to middle or high school candidates (grade 7 to grade 12 – candidates for scholarships in Grade 13 will not be accepted as the IB is a two-year programme).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants must complete and return the Scholarship Application Form (PDF), together with all the supporting documents listed on the form, to the school office, within the deadline.