The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology is inviting participants to apply for Ready International Bursary in Australia. Interested students can apply for this marvellous opportunity.
Hurry Up! Please apply for this funding opportunity as soon as possible.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University is one of Australia’s most affluent universities and offers undergraduate, internship and doctoral programmes. And, it is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria.
Why would you like to study at RMIT University? Students develop the ability to think critically while studying at this University, contributing to lives of meaning and professional achievement. RMIT helps you, through a specific study experience customized for the individual to make your mark on the globe.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: EAP Program or Foundation Program
- Award: 20% tuition fee discount
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: English for Academic Purpose (EAP) or Foundation Studies program any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be commencing in English for Academic Purpose (EAP) with a study period between 5 January 2021 – 9 December 2022
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission at the University of Ottawa. After that, students have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to meet the documents required at RIMT University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Must meet the English Language Proficiency to get enrol in the programme at the University.
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology will provide a 20% tuition fee discount to either: