Take your education to the heights of the sky with the Postgraduate International Silver Award funded by Salford Business School for the academic session 2020/2021. The scholarship programme is available for overseas students.
The educational award aims to support excellent students by providing silver awards worth £2,500 for postgraduate programmes.
Valuable offer for highly talented students at the University of Salford in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1896, the University of Salford is a research university that offers many funding facilities for its aspirants with the accommodation space for the duration of the program. It provides students with theoretical knowledge and practical experience.
Why study at the University of Salford? The university is globally known for its creative courses and committed to providing the best standards of education. Here students will get the best career opportunities for their future goals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Salford
- Department: Salford Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the award, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must achieve at least a second-class lower degree (equivalent qualifications are shown on our country pages).
- Demonstrate business acumen in your personal statement, and meet your offer conditions by the admissions deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Salford. After receiving an offer of admission from the university, you will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You will be assessed based on the content of the personal statement submitted when you apply for your chosen programme of study.
- Admission Requirements: You are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Salford Business School Postgraduate International Silver Award is designed for students with demonstrable business acumen, silver awards are worth £2,500.