In partnership with Santander bank, the University of Birmingham invites applications for the Santander & University of Birmingham Scholarship. The grant is available to pursue a Master’s degree program.
These awards are for tuition fees only and can not be used for the living cost. The Award will be deducted from the Tuition fees payable for the University of Birmingham.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham is a public research university situated in the United Kingdom. At the university students will be an active part of a leading academic community, working alongside some of the finest academic minds in the world.
Why you should apply at this University?
In Birmingham, they encourage bold, independent thinking and offer the highest quality educational experience that gives you a stance and challenge. At Birmingham, you will be an active part of a leading academic community while working with some of the best academic minds in the world.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Course Level: These opportunities are open for Master’s (taught or research) programme
- Award: The winners will receive £5,000
- Number of Awards: There are four scholarships available
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
To be eligible, the candidates must have been offered a place to study on an eligible one year Master’s (taught or research) programme at the University of Birmingham, UK campus.
The applicants must be classified by the University as eligible to pay the ‘overseas’ tuition fee rate and applying for a programme which is full-time and based at Birmingham’s UK campus (not distance learning).
You Might Also Like these Programs
- The University of Birmingham India Outstanding Achievement Scholarships in the UK
- Edulink Outstanding Achievement Scholarships at the University of Birmingham in UK, 2019
- The Hong Kong Postgraduate Scholarship at the University of Birmingham in UK, 2019
The Master’s degree helps you to gain special knowledge to move forward in your field. This degree is often necessary to secure a profession and move forward in some areas.
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link:
Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application form.
Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this application the applicants must have been offered a place to study on an eligible one year Master’s (taught or research) programme at the University of Birmingham, UK campus.
The university will provide all the following:
- They are offering 4 scholarships worth £5,000 towards the cost of tuition fees for an eligible one year Master’s programme (taught or research).
- These awards are intended for tuition fees only and cannot be used towards living costs.
Dates and Deadlines
Applications for 2019/20 entry will close on 30 April 2019.