Applicants those who are searching for golden opportunity to study in Japan there is a chance, You can take part in a scholarship program offered by The Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program.
The Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program will offer 100 students full educational awards to study for one or two years towards an MBA or MPA courses. It is a newly launched program established by the Bai Xian Education Foundation.
Why at Kyoto University? At this University, the participants will get excellence awards, an outstanding research hub in the Asian region, diverse option to meet individual needs as well as a tradition of academic freedom.
Application Deadline: Closed
Candidates need to follow the eligibility criteria-
- The Students of Asia except Japan (Afghanistan, Bahrain , Bangladesh, Bhutan , Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, India Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea North, Korea South, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Oman Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen) are eligible for this fund.
- Applicants can apply for an undergraduate, masters, doctoral and professional level program in any subjects offered by the university.
- You must not be taken any other award from any other organization and also be under the age of 35 years at the time of application. And Completed the screening procedures at the Kyoto University Admissions Assistance Office (AAO) by the beginning of the funded education term.
How to Apply
- How to apply: You should take admission in any of the given programs at the university and then send your application by emailing on AFLSP*mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp (Please replace the * with @).
- Supporting Documents: A recommendation letter and a declaration of understanding and agreement must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: It is based on which course candidate is applying for. Recipients will be selected by a screening of their application documents, followed by interviews.
- Language Requirement: Must have the ability to communicate either in English or Japanese.
There are approximately 15 grants are available which will cover 25,000 US dollar for monthly stipends and tuition fee.