Interested aspirants are invited to become a part of the School of Engineering PhD Scholarship offered by the University of Edinburgh for the academic session 2020/2021. The funding program is available for UK and EU students.
The purpose of this PhD scholarship is to investigate Rydberg atoms as a receiver for classical digital communication systems at Edinburgh School of Engineering in the UK.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is a well-known research university located in the UK that provides the highest-quality research-led teaching and learning. It has divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university is providing an opportunity to enhance your career to develop new skills and abilities, grow in confidence, and learn about yourself. Here students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to online part-time study.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees + stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in the School of Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a first degree in physics, electronic and electrical engineering, or a related discipline.
- Have an undergraduate degree in Physics, Electronics, and Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Must have an Honours degree at 2:1 or above (or International equivalent) in a relevant science or engineering discipline, possibly supported by an MSc Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree program at the University of Edinburgh. After being registered, candidates must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Edinburgh is offering tuition fees and stipend for UK and EU students who want to undertake a PhD research project in the UK.