The University of St Andrews is delighted to announce the School of English Margaret Beattie PhD Fellowship in the UK. The scholarship programme is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship will be awarded based on both need and academic merit. This award will cover tuition fees and provide a maintenance stipend over three years for a PhD student entering the School of English and studying any area of literature.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
The University of St Andrews, founded in 1413, provides a world-class education with over 900 undergraduate courses and several postgraduate options. It has a long-term vision is to be a center of professional excellence and innovation in the creation and delivery of educational programmes.
Why study at the University of St Andrews? The university has cutting-edge facilities for flexible evaluation methods, which will help you reach your full potential. You will have the opportunity to embrace new perspectives and challenge your own while studying a wide range of topics.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 10 February 2022
- University or Organization: University of St Andrews
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Full tuition fees and maintenance
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research degree in Any area of literature
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be undertaking the PhD degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After you have applied for your chosen postgraduate research course, you will receive an email within 1 to 4 working days with instructions on accessing the catalog.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic transcripts, certificates, and CVs.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the program’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
- Total tuition fees (Home or International rate)
- Maintenance at £18,000 per annum