The University of Bristol is offering the Think Big Science Bursaries for high-potential students who want to study in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
Twenty-five bursaries of £2,500 are available for undergraduate students in the Faculty of Science. These awards are available for the first year of study towards the cost of University of Bristol accommodation.
This scholarship will support your undergraduate level education by providing you with an award worth £2,500.
User Review( vote)
The University of Bristol is a red brick research university that contributes to society through scholarship and research by producing creative graduates through cultural, social, economic, and environmental activities. It is ranked in the top 60 in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2021.
Why study at the University of Bristol? The University of Bristol seeks to provide its students with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in their chosen profession in a competitive global market. It is a place that promotes equality and has a balanced male-female ratio on campus. The University of Bristol is at the forefront of global research, with breakthroughs ranging from cot death prevention to nanotechnology. It promotes worthy causes such as gender equality, racism, women’s safety, and so on.
Application Deadline: Applications will close at 10 am (UK time) on Monday 28 March 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Number of Awards: 25
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in School of Chemistry, School of Earth Sciences, School of Geographical Sciences, School of Mathematics, School of Physics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- have applied to start an undergraduate course in September 2022
- are classed as an overseas students for fee purposes
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme via Online application. After that, apply by completing the Scholarship Application Form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- your UCAS ID (if you’re an undergraduate student), Student ID (if you’re a postgraduate student or if you’ve applied through the Global Transfer Programme), or Kaplan ID (if you’re a KICL student)
- The course or program of study you’ve already applied to (you must have applied to a course or program to be eligible for scholarship opportunities).
- your name
- your email address (this is how we will communicate with you, so make sure it’s accurate and you have access to it throughout the year)
- your nationality
- your permanent country of residence (this is the country you are ordinarily resident in, not a country that you are only living in for full-time education)
- your current or most recent educational institution
- Details of any other funding you have applied for or are due to receive.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary for each course and country
- Language Requirement: Students need to achieve a certain level of English to qualify for a place on your chosen programme.
The University of Bristol will provide the award amount of £2,500 for applicants to cover their study expenses in the UK.