Awards help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. Keeping this in mind, the University of Southern Denmark is providing the PhD Position in Sensor and Information Fusion for international students for the academic year 2020/2021.
The purpose of the programme is to teach exploring methods for sensor and information fusion that allow to set up and tailor specialized medical systems dedicated to specific medical needs to all the outstanding candidates.
Wonderful chance to get benefitted in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The University of SouthernDenmark is a university in Denmark. It has five faculties and approximately 32,000 students. Various international surveys indicate that under this University, world-class research has been done.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? The university provides wide-ranging support services and orientation programmes so that you can have the best possible study experience. Here, students would have access to a comprehensive education in a welcoming and innovative atmosphere during their study period.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 3.378,- EURO
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD Position in Sensor and Information fusion for Health monitoring
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a master’s degree (in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, computer engineering or similar.
- Must have knowledge, experience and skills in the following topics will be considered benefits: Modeling and Simulation, Control theory, Physiology, Mat lab, Python, NumPy, Mobile app programming.
- Must be qualified in close trans-disciplinary collaboration with PhD fellows and senior researchers and in developing and testing concepts and equipment in clinical studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the funding opportunity, applicants must take admission to a PhD degree at the University. After that, they are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit following documents: Motivation letter mentioning your interest, motivation and qualifications for the project in question (max. 2 pages), a CV, PhD research proposal, copies of previous official academic transcripts, form OF reference letter (if any referees are available), An official has written assessment of the thesis from the grade giving institution if the thesis/examination project is evaluated by approved/passed and document describing the grading scheme of the awarding universities.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of the PhD degree programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicant should be confident, possess excellent communication skills, and must be communicated clearly with the project in either English or Danish.
The University of Southern will provide amounts to approx. 3.378 – EURO per month incl. Supplements with a three-year salaried position to the deserving candidates.