The University of Plymouth is now awarding very beneficial Mathematics Scholarships that will help students towards funding their studies in the UK. This scholarship will be provided during the first semester of the first year.
The scholarship encourages students to consider pursuing a study programme in the field of mathematics at the University of Plymouth. Applications are invited from eligible Home applicants.
This scholarship will help students gain higher education by providing the award of £1,000.
User Review( votes)
The University of Plymouth is a highly-ranked in the United Kingdom for student experience and quality education. It was officially established in 1862 as a polytechnic institute. It has an enrollment of over 23,000 students, 2,000 of which are international students from more than 100 countries.
Is the University of Plymouth a great place to study? The University of Plymouth is considered one of the largest universities in the UK. It has been offering learning beyond the classroom. The university has won Queen’s Anniversary Prize for its worldwide reputation for marine and maritime education and research.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 1 August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Plymouth
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in mathematics
- Eligibility Criteria: To ensure consideration for this opportunity, candidates must meet the criteria:
- Scholarship holder must be a citizen of the UK and any EU country
- Scholarship holder must have chosen the university as their firm choice before the deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To win this scholarship, all the candidates will have to register in an approved course at the University of Plymouth first. Once they are enrolled in the programme, they can apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide these supporting documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement for an undergraduate programme is a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: For an undergraduate programme, the university requires following level English ability: IELTS Indicator Test with a score of 6.0 overall, TOEFL Special Home Edition with a score of 76 and Duolingo online with the score of 95.
All the eligible scholarship holders will be granted the award of £1,000 to help them with their study costs and other educational expenses.