Education’s objective is to interact with individuals socially and to keep society smooth and healthy. Reviewing this importance of study, Unitec Institute of Technology is offering Postgraduate international awards in New Zealand.
The educational programme will provide an award of $3,000.00 at the university. This bursary is available for the international students who want to pursue a postgraduate degree programme in creative practice.
Golden chance for international students at the Unitec Institute of Technology in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
The Unitec Institute of Technology, founded in 1976, is the largest technology institute in Auckland, New Zealand. It offers study programmes across a variety of subjects, from certification to postgraduate degree level.
Why study at Unitec Institute of Technology? This institute strengthens the experience of students engaging with management and services. To the benefit of students and their interests, they have a student council that interacts with staff and facilities, government and media.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Unitec Institute of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $3,000.00
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in Master of Creative Practice at the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have an offer of a place in a Unitec Masters or Doctoral programme.
- Must have dedicated them to complete a research thesis of at least 90 credits.
- Must have a minimum average grade – as given below – or equivalent in all previous
- study at Level 7 or above;
- A minimum grade of B+ for programme level scholarships
- A minimum grade of B for M?ori and Pacific scholarships
- A minimum grade of B- for industry scholarships
- Provisional grades can be used to calculate the GPA if necessary.
- Full-time Unitec staffs are not eligible for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree programme at the University. After that, you can apply for the opportunity through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for this programme student must meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the programme, applicants have to meet the admission requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The Unitec Institute of Technology will provide an award amount of $3,000.00. There are four awards available.