The University of Padua is welcoming international students to join the Infineon Scholarships in Italy. The scholarship programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Applicants who are willing to undertake a master’s programme in Ingegneria Elettronica at the University of Padua will be entitled to receive € 5,000 in two installments towards the tuition fee of the programme. All international students with a relevant bachelor’s degree are eligible.
Get up to € 5,000 per year to fund your masters degree at University of Padua in Italy.
User Review( votes)
The University of Padua is an Italian university ranked 164th in the world and 2nd in Italy and is also recognized as the best university in Italy for teaching quality. It aims to provide a solid academic background and excellent training, ensuring that graduates can brilliantly succeed in their professions.
Why choose to study at the University of Padua? The University of Padua offers a broad and comprehensive portfolio of programmes with interconnections among the different
disciplines that generate a vibrant and stimulating learning environment. Students at Padua are with their academic careers and overall student experience. It has a unique learning environment and is intertwined with the town and its layout.
Application Deadline: 2nd November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Padua
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: € 5,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Italy and other EU and non-EU countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in Ingegneria Elettronica taught at the University of Padua is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be have enrolled and applied to the eligible course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to register themselves and take the application further.
- The applicants are required to use the same login credentials and apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate with the final grade
- Curriculum vitae and academic curriculum (preferably in Europass format)
- Cover letter saying why the applicant wants to enroll in the Master’s degree in “Ingegneria Elettronica.”
- Copy of a valid ID document.
- Valid passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an Italian or foreign Bachelor’s degree in the Information Engineering field to get into a master’s degree programme at the University of Padua.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be fluent in the English language and provide an English proficiency test result as proof.
- Fluency and knowledge of Italian are a plus.
The university will present two lucky international winners with a sum of € 5,000 towards the conduction of Master’s study in Italy at the University of Padua.