International Scholarship in Quantitative Biology is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy a Postgraduate degree with the University of Queensland in Australia. The programme is open to both domestic and international students.
The funding encourages highly motivated students who want to commence a Master degree in the area of Agriculture and Environment, Science and Mathematics for the academic year 2022/2023.
Established in 1909, The University of Queensland is an international higher education university in Australia. It has a network of locations to deliver undergraduate, postgraduate, and executive development programs.
Why would you like to study at the University of Queensland? The university provides associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher decorate degrees so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience at the university. It has a strong research focus in science, medicine, Engineering, and Computing.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree coursework in Quantitative Biology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have received an unconditional offer to study the #24 or #32 Master of Quantitative Biology program at the University of Queensland on a full-time basis.
- Selected on the basis of academic performance and potential to excel in this program and in science more generally.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants first have to take admission in a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Queensland. After receiving an unconditional offer, students must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a complete academic transcript and/or testamurs for any non-UQ studies. The transcript should list all courses you studied and any degrees or diplomas you were awarded.
- Admission Requirements: For getting enrolled, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Eligible students will receive $10,000 for the Master of Quantitative Biology program at the University of Queensland for the academic session 2022/2023.