If you are facing financial hardships, then the TAISEI Scholarships for international students in Japan is your chance. The programme is organized by Japan Study Support and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services.
This funding program is sponsored by the Japan Educational Exchanges and Services and is exclusively offered to students from Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, and Myanmar towards a degree program. The award is valued at 150,000 YEN per month.
User Review( votes)
JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT is a website of Information for International Students that is jointly operated by the Asian Students Cultural Association and Benesse Corporation.
Why choose to study in Japan? Deciding to pursue education in Japan means you will further your studies in a well-rounded education system, experience a unique new culture, and gain a more international perspective. Excellent safety, accessibility, and high quality of life standards make Japan a top location for students.
Application Deadline: November 2022
- University or Organization: Japan Study Support and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Master’s
- Award: 150,000 YEN
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, and Myanmar are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or master study program in any Japanese institute in Architecture or Civil Engineering is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a residential status as a college student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to complete the admission application of the university they want to apply to. Scholarship application details can be found upon logging in on the organization portal or through the school they have applied to.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide academic transcripts and other supporting documents required by their university.
- Admission Requirements: Students need to meet the entry requirements of the university they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of English or Japanese language proficiency tests.
The selected students will be provided 150,000 YEN per month for up to 4 years of UG or Master’s education in Japan.