Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, Trinity University is offering the Music Composition Scholarships for International Students in the USA.
The funding programme supports new, transfer students and continuing students who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at the Department of Music for the session 2020/2021.
Fabulous chance to become a part of this scholarship program.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1869, Trinity University is a highly respected private, liberal arts and sciences institution located in the heart of San Antonio, Texas. It offers 49 majors and 61 minors among six-degree programmes.
Why study at Trinity University? Trinity University prepares students to lead lives of meaning and purpose. The university inspires lifelong curiosity, creating new knowledge through deep and meaningful thought and action.
Application Deadline: February 21, 2021
- University or Organization: Trinity University
- Department: Department of Music
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,500 – $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Music.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- New students, transfer students, and continuing students are eligible.
- Must have their previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the funding opportunity, applicants must complete the online music scholarship application form. Electronic submission should be sent directly to the faculty representative for a specific area (piano, organ, composition, winds/percussion, strings, or voice) via email.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are strongly encouraged to audition in person, however, prevailing conditions may prevent this. If an in-person audition becomes impossible, a student may submit a recorded audition. The audition can be sent electronically as an email attachment or YouTube channel link. In addition, a DVD or CD recording may be mailed directly to the Music Department.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Trinity University will provide annual awards between $1,500 – $10,000 at the Department of Music in the USA for the academic session 2020/2021.