Auckland University of Technology is currently accepting applications for the Faculty of Culture and Society Doctoral International Scholarships in New Zealand. The programme is open to worldwide students for the academic session 2022/2023.
The scholarship programme provides support to high achieving doctoral research students in order to encourage and stimulate doctoral studies in areas of the University’s research capability.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1895, Auckland University of Technology is the second-largest university in New Zealand has a wide range of degree-level programs for international students.
Why study at Auckland University of Technology? The university offers financial help for those who need it and encourages them to do their best for creating a shining future. Here the candidates will get an exceptional learning experience with global employability and innovation and relevant research.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Auckland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Awards: Full PhD Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree programme in the Faculty of Culture and Society.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must normally have the equivalent of first-class honours.
- The previous study should include research methodology paper(s) and an independent research project, including the writing of a report on that research.
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarships, applicants must take admission in the Doctoral degree programme at the Auckland University of Technology. After that, applications must be submitted via the online AUT scholarship application portal
- Supporting Documents: Students will need to be upload and submit various documents with the on-line Application Form such as academic transcripts, a brief c.v. (maximum three pages), a two-page proposal outlining the intended research. the applicant will be asked to provide the following details: proposed topic/title, rationale and significance of the study, key question/hypothesis/problem/issue to be investigated: – design of the study; the methodology and research techniques to be employed in the study, research benefits references note: the proposal must be two pages only (1,000 words) plus a maximum of one page for any references. If a longer document is provided you will be asked to revise the document to meet the requirements.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The Auckland University of Technology will provide funding for both domestic and international students that will cover full PhD Fees for the academic year 2022/2023.