Awards help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, the University of Canterbury is offering the Professor Jim Coxon Graduate Chemistry International Fund for the academic session 2020/21.
The educational programme assists postgraduate students in the Department of Chemistry to present their research results at a national or international conference.
An exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost at the University of Canterbury.
User Review( votes)
The University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand has been awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching. It offers a wide range of facilities and services are available to students on and around the UC campus as well as our field facilities.
Why study at the University of Canterbury? At this university, candidates can get an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. Here students can find a degree that suits their interests, strengths, and career goals.
Application Deadline: November 10, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $750
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree program in Chemistry.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be postgraduate chemistry students.
- Applicants are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must have to take admission in a graduate degree program at the University of Canterbury. No application form is available for this application : applications are made directly to the Head of the Department of Chemistry. For more information please see “Application Instructions” for requirements.
- Supporting Documents: Application must include a statement of the applicant’s intent of the use of the award (up to 1 page) and a statement of support from the applicant’s supervisor (up to 1 page).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Eligible candidates will receive the amount worth up to $750 for graduate studies in Chemistry at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.