The UCSI University is pleased to offer international candidates an opportunity to pursue their higher education in Malaysia with the help of the Study in Trust Graduate Assistantships for the academic year 2023/2024.
The scholarship is open to support highly motivated students who choose to pursue a master’s degree or doctorate programme by research at UCSI University.
Amazing opportunity for overseas applicants to study in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1986, UCSI University is a top-ranking private university in Malaysia and the only university in the world to make the top QS Recognition for Improvement. UCSI University is a leading institution of higher learning that offers a wide variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. In the QS Asia University Rankings 2022, it is currently ranked 77th.
Why study at UCSI University? UCSI University is one of the best private universities for Actuarial Science courses. It is also regarded as one of the world’s best young universities, Malaysia’s best university for music and performing arts, as well as a vibrant hub of learning and scholarship. Students will gain knowledge and skills to help them plan for their future careers and successfully transition from student to professional.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 04 August 2023.
- University or Organization: UCSI University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree or doctorate programmes by research
- Award: Full or partial tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Malaysian or International students
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree or doctorate programmes by research will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- For a Master’s degree, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least upper second class with honors with a minimum of CGPA 3.3. For Doctorate programmes, applicants must have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Application is open to students enrolled in full-time postgraduate studies by research at UCSI University.
- The applicant’s research project proposal must be part of the University’s project under the supervision of the respective faculty.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the funding opportunity, aspirants must have to enroll in the Master’s degree or doctorate programmes at the university. After that, you can complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Country-specific academic requirements
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have at least upper second class with honors with a minimum of CGPA 3.3. For Doctorate programmes, applicants must have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have strong oral and written communication skills.
Successful applicants will be awarded a full or partial tuition fee waiver for postgraduate studies at UCSI University.