If you are a high-calibre international student with the ability to change your future, then you can apply for the PhD international awards in Designing Cameras for Spectral Capture at the University of East Anglia for the academic year 2021-2022.
Golden chance to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of East Anglia is one of the finest universities in the country, with lovely campuses, pleasant communities, and outstanding employee service. It’s a respected institution with a track record of academic and scientific achievement that offers a diverse range of programs and courses in various regions.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The university offers a range of career options to students in universities, society, and culture. Students have many opportunities to expand their talents in their fields of choice in this diverse world and create a promising future.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees, an annual stipend of £15,744 in year 1, rising to £16,702 in year 3
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU & international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in designing cameras for spectral capture
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must achieve a first in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Computer Science, Physics, Math, or another numerate discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in a PhD degree programme, students are required to take admission at the university. After that, the student has to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, letters of reference, academic and professional certificates, academic transcripts, and a photocopy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of East Anglia will provide tuition fees, an annual stipend of £15,744 in year 1, rising to £16,702 in year 3.