The University of Auckland is proud to welcome students to apply for the Marsden Grant PhD International Scholarship in Phylogenetic Biogeography. The grant is exclusively open for both domestic and international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The funding program assists highly motivated students undertaking research in phylogenetic biogeography at the School of Biological Sciences in New Zealand.
A golden chance for both domestic and international students in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1883, the University of Auckland is the highest-ranked university in New Zealand that provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses. It offers various degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate level.
Why at the University of Auckland? The university conducts teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centers. At the University of Auckland, students can develop key international relations that will enhance their ability.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: School of Biological Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $27,900 pa
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD program in the field of Biological Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a significant research project, dissertation, or thesis, at the university level.
- Have completed a postgraduate bachelor’s (honours) degree with first-class or second class (division 1) honours, or a masters degree with first-class or second class (division 1) honours in a relevant field.
- Must have a GPA/GPE of 7.00 or above (6.50 for M?ori or Pacific candidates).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates only have to take admission PhD coursework at the University of Auckland. There is no need to complete any application form, the support will be awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic records, academic references, CV, research, and publication record.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Auckland will offer scholarship of $27,900 pa plus compulsory fees and international health insurance for the academic year 2021-2022.