The University of Liverpool Management School is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its European Union Excellence Scholarships in the UK.
Get financial assistance and complete your MSc degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool was established in 1841 and is regarded as one of the best higher education institutions in the world. It offers a unique student experience, with learning and teaching taking place at the cutting edge of their respective fields.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? Here, students may choose from a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and academic programs in a variety of fields. The university will assist students in specializing, changing career paths, transitioning into a new area, or obtaining the necessary credentials for their chosen profession.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until June 30, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool Management School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MSc
- Award: Part fee waiver (50%)
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have at least a high 2:1 (65+ %) in their undergraduate degree, including 60+ % in modules related to their MSc program, or be on track to do so.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the MSc programme at the university. Applicants who are eligible for the program will be considered. There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Liverpool will provide an award of part fee waiver (50%) to the successful applicants in the UK.