Scholarship opportunities provide every worthy and aspiring student with access to education. Therefore, the University of Queensland is providing PhD International Scholarships.
Established in 1909, Queensland University is Australia’s fifth oldest public study university. In order to benefit from the best possible study experience, it offers comprehensive counselling and orientation programs.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university focuses extensively on teaching excellence and offers students additional national teaching awards. Practical experience in the industry can be gained by students in internships and courses during studying at UQ.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in process metallurgy of high temperature oxide systems in support of copper metal recycling and the development of the circular economy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold previous year’s degree with a good academic result.
- Applicants must be Australian residents, permanent residents, or international students currently residing in Australia at the time of application and commencement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, claimants have to take admission to a PhD degree programme at the university. After that, applicants have to apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of Queensland will provide an award of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually and Overseas Student Health Cover is also available.