To attract the best students regardless of background, the University of Strathclyde is offering the Strathclyde Access Bursary in the UK. The bursary will be awarded for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursary is open to new undergraduate students from the Republic of Ireland who want to enter the university. Winners will be awarded up to £3,000 per year.
Great chance for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde ranked 302nd in QS Global World Rankings, is one of the top Public universities in Glasgow recognized for its voluntary responsibility to research, teach and be of benefit to society.
Why choose the University of Strathclyde Glasgow? Students, at Strathclyde, are offered a flexible, innovative learning environment where they enjoy a first-class teaching experience. The faculty at the university is committed to producing graduates who are ready for the workplace. Strathclyde is globally known for its excellent industrial placements, scholarships, and opportunities to study abroad.
Application Deadline: 1 July 2022
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the Republic of Ireland are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any undergraduate programme offered at Strathclyde.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled for the current academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply through the university portal and complete the application process or through UCAS. Students can know about the scholarship application here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students must be at least 17 years of age.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of Strathclyde will provide the selected undergraduate students £1,000 – £3,000 per year towards their living costs in Scotland.