Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Waterloo is providing the Art Headlam Accounting Entrance International Scholarships. The programme is open for the session 2021/2022.
The funding opportunity supports excellent students by offering up to $2,500 for undergraduate degree coursework to study in Canada.
An admirable opportunity that will help outstanding students by providing educational support.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1957, the University of Waterloo offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools. It also operates the largest post-secondary co-operative education program in the world.
Why would you like to study at the University of Waterloo? The university provides opportunities to grow your career through leadership training, organizational development workshops, and secondments. Here candidates will get the opportunities to grow their career through leadership training.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in Mathematics/Chartered Professional Accountancy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic performance.
- Must have their previous Certificates of Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waterloo. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide Admission Information Formand contest results as administered through CEMC (Mathematics students only).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Eligible students will receive up to $2,500 for the undergraduate degree programme at the University of Waterloo in Canada.