With the aim of providing a world-class education to highly qualified students, the University of Queensland is providing PhD International Scholarships in Multisensory Integration and Learning for the academic year 2021-2022.
Nice opportunity to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is Australia’s fifth oldest public research university, having been established in 1909. It provides robust counselling and orientation services to ensure that students have the best possible study experience.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university is dedicated to teaching excellence and offers additional national teaching awards to students. During their time at UQ, students can gain practical industry experience through internships and courses.
Application Deadline: March 29, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597 and a top-up of $14,151
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in multisensory integration and learning in virtual reality.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have completed some research skill.
- Must have completed an approved university degree
- Must be an international or domestic student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in a PhD degree programme, students are required to take admission at the university. After that, applicants have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of Queensland will provide an award of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually and also a top-up of $14,151 per annum.