Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Queensland is providing Professor Philip Walker Surgery Research International Scholarships. The programme is available for the academic year 2020/2021.
The purpose of The grant is to assist medical graduates undertaking a Higher Degree by Research program at the University of Queensland in Australia.
An admirable opportunity that will help outstanding students by providing educational support.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is an international higher education university located in Australia. It offers a comprehensive range of study courses in Queensland, with 4000 courses offered at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university provides wide-ranging support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience. Here students will get challenging and inspirational education during their study time.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $21,447
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher Degree by Research programme in Medicine.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be medical students or medical graduates undertaking a Higher Degree by Research program who are successful in receiving a base stipend scholarship and who have a research focus on areas related to surgical diseases, where at least one member of the advisory team is a member of the Mayne Academy of Surgery within the Faculty of Medicine.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a Research degree programme at the University of Queensland. After getting enrolled, students must submit a completed application form by the given deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected on the basis of academic achievement and the potential of scholastic success.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Students will receive a top-up Scholarship valued at $21,447 per annum over the life of the degree for the academic session 2020/2021.