International College of the University of Science and Technology of China (ICUSTC) is pleased to announce the USTC Fellowships for Undergraduate programs. Applications for all international students are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The fellowship program is especially been organized for undergraduate students that come in from foreign countries. The fellowship will cover tuition fees, medical insurance, accommodation subsidy, and a monthly stipend.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2017, the International College of the University of Science and Technology of China is a school set up for international students at USTC. It is noted for its advanced science and high technology programs, unique management studies, and well-tailored disciplines in the humanities.
Why choose to study at the ICUSTC? The international college at the University of Science and Technology of China shares the same reputation of being the key university like the University and enjoys a position among the top public universities in the nation.
Application Deadline: Applications will open on November 1, 2021 and close on 15th March 2022
- University or Organization: International College of the University of Science and Technology of China
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate Fellowship
- Award: Tuition fee, monthly stipend, comprehensive medical insurance, a monthly stipend of 2,500 RMB, and accommodation subsidy
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China.
- Eligible Countries: All non-Chinese students are eligible to apply. Citizens of China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan are also eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programs offered at ICUSTC can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in good physical and mental health.
- The applicants must have achieved level 5 on the HSK test.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to log in to the university portal to submit their admission and scholarship applications. The applicants select the fellowship that they want to apply for.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application for international students
- Photocopy of passport
- Notarized photocopies of senior high school graduation certificate and transcript
- Recommendation letter from senior high school
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Guardian Statement for Under 18 applicants
- Admission Requirements: Students need to submit all required documents either in Chinese or English language.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide proof of English language proficiency such as TOEFL/IELTS scores, or proof of studying at a high school where the teaching language is English or HSK level 5 is required.
The university will provide the selected students will be provided tuition waiver, Comprehensive Medical Insurance, a monthly stipend of 2,500 RMB, and accommodation subsidy towards the undergraduate study program.