Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Australia, the University of Technology Sydney is offering the People’s Republic of China Scholarships.
The bursary is available for the Chinese applicants who will commence in the bachelor’s degree for the academic year 2022-2023.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1988 as one of the major universities in Australia, UTS is a public university of technology. It delivers more than 130 undergraduate and 210 postgraduate degree programs.
Why study at the University of Technology Sydney? At UTS, they provide students with the chance to choose a valued academic program from a range of study courses through established and developing areas.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: 75% or 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed Senior Secondary School (Gao San) in China and undertaken the Gaokao administrated by Provincial or Municipal Education Examination Authority, China; and
- Must have completed the Gaokao with a competitive score, no longer than one year prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Must commence full-time and on-campus
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The general requirement for admission to bachelor’s coursework study at UTS is a high-school degree or overseas equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If you have previously studied in English, you may satisfy the UTS English language requirements in one of several ways.
Each successful scholar will receive the 75% or 50% tuition fee at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.