Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. The Australian National University is providing an opportunity to apply for ANU College of Business & Economics Terrell International Scholarships. The programme is available for both international and domestic students.
The funding award encourages aspirants who want to commence a bachelor’s degree programme in Economics and Finance for the session 2022/2023.
Wonderful opportunity to get a degree with ANU in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Australian National University was established in 1946 and is one of the world’s leading universities of research and one of the most elite higher education institutions. It offers a number of accommodation options for students and a variety of flexible studies to meet the applicant’s needs.
Why study at Australian National University? ANU emphasis on excellence in science and education ensures their graduates are in demand the world-over, well-prepared to solve dynamic contemporary challenges.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 28 January 2022.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: ANU College of Business & Economics
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree programme in Economics and Finance at the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an International student at the University.
- Must be enrolled in the Bachelor of Economics or Bachelor of Finance or a double degree with one of the programs offered by the College
- Must have completed a Year 12 or equivalent in Australia with a minimum ATAR score of 90 and a demonstrated high Mathematics achievement (e.g. ACT Mathematical Methods (Major)-a minimum of 159 and above or equivalent as per the Interstate Year 12 comparative table).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, applicants have to apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The Australian National University will provide a stipend of up to $10,000 per annum for one year. If the scholarship is shared or offered to two students, each student will receive $5000 per annum.