Finlandia University strives to make college affordable for all students by offering international students the President’s Scholarships in the USA. This scholarship programme is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Full-time, degree-seeking students from overseas can apply for this scholarship and secure funding up to $5,500 to pursue a degree programme at Finlandia University.
Wonderful offer for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Finlandia University is a small, private university located in Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula near Lake Superior, ranking in the top 100 Regional Colleges Midwest by being dedicated to academic excellence, spiritual growth, and service.
Why choose to study at Finlandia University? Finlandia is on the way to becoming the most transfer-friendly university for students. It offers several unique tuition initiatives, numerous merit-based scholarships, and one of the most affordable tuition rates in the upper Midwest for a private university.
Application Deadline: The University advises students to apply by 15th June 2022.
- University or Organization: Finlandia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $5,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign students can make this application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a high school cumulative GPA of 3.25.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International applicants can submit their applications to Finlandia here. Students with a high school GPA of 3.25 will be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Financial statement
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a standardized test score of a minimum of 880 SAT or 16 ACT and at least a 2.50 cumulative grade point average.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 58
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- PTE – 53
Winning applicants will be provided $5,500 by Finlandia University to undertake any level study of their choice in the USA.