Pave the way to an exceptional academic experience in Singapore by applying for the Academic Scholarships at Curtin University for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Academic Scholarship is exclusively established for international students who want to enroll in any diploma, bachelor, or master degree programmes at Curtin. Eligible students will be given the coverage of the fee of the applied programme.
Hurry Up! Apply for this scholarship programme and get financial assistance in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
Curtin University is a public research university ranked 34th in the Young University Rankings 2020. Its big vision is to change minds, lives, and the world through leadership, innovation, and excellence in teaching and research.
Why choose to study at Curtin University? Curtin University is a leader in research and education and is a universally recognized institute. CU offered programs that are rich in interactions ad enable the students to experience personalized learning. Graduates of Curtin embrace challenges and upskill themselves to be leaders in the future.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma, Bachelor, and Master
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All diplomas, bachelor’s, and masters available at Curtin are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must identify as self-funding international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the application set up by the university, OASIS, and carry out the application process. All successfully submitted international applications will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- All required documents
- Academic transcripts
- Grading system descriptions
- Award certificates
- Certified copies of all the qualifications
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Admission Requirements: Students need to have academic qualifications aligned with the applied programme to be admitted at Curtin.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 79
Curtin University will award the winning international students the Academic Scholarship to cover the tuition fee of the applied diploma, bachelor, or master programme.