TU Wien is looking for motivated and enthusiastic candidates to apply for the CASPIAN Scholarships in Austria for the academic year 2021-2022.
This studentship aims to encourage and support candidates with an excellent academic performance from Azerbaijan, Georgian, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Iran and Russian to study in Austria.
Amazing opportunity for international students in Austria.
User Review( votes)
TU Wien, established in 1815, is one of the major public universities in Vienna, Austria. It has received extensive international and domestic perception in pedagogy and research, and it is a highly appreciated partner of innovation-oriented projects.
Why choose TU Wein? The university continues to promote research, both within-subject specialisations and interdisciplinary successions, innovatively. It aims to preserve the high standard that it has achieved and increase this further by concentrating its strengths, networking, and collaboration.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: TU Wien
- Department: Engineering Management
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Award: Up to EUR 11,500.00
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Azerbaijan, Georgian, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Iran and Russia only
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the master’s degree in Engineering Management at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must have good academics history;
- Must be fulfilling the required admission criteria;
- Must have an offer for the applied degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they can apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through different certificates like GRE, GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
TU Wien will provide the award amount of up to EUR 11,500.00 to the highly motivated students through the CASPIAN Scholarship for the academic year 2021-2022.