Unlock your academic potential with the help of this Arts and Social Science Excellence Awards offered by the University of Nottingham for the academic year 2021-2022.
The award will be provided to international applicants who wish to undertake a full time or part-time master degree programme in Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Nottingham. Applicants who hold relevant bachelor qualification with a 3.4 GPA are eligible to receive a 25% tuition fee reduction under this award.
The award includes exciting benefits that will enhance the university learning experience
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is a public research university that strives to improve the wellbeing of people by imparting education with its proven outstanding teaching and research and is ranked at 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings as of 2018.
Why choose to study at the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham has a faculty that has constantly delivered outstanding teaching and learning outcomes and renders their undisturbed attention to each student. Nottingham students are taught with high-quality teaching material and end up attaining the highest level of satisfaction delivered solely through teaching and academic support. The employability rate of students is boosted with degrees from the University of Nottingham and extreme support from the faculty, which gives a kick-start to their careers.
Application Deadline: 4th July 2021
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: The Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 25% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Malaysian and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for all master level courses and subjects offered by the University of Nottingham.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted in full/part-time master’s programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must enrol themselves in the university using the online application portal and completing the application process. The applicants can also apply through UCAS. Applicants that will meet the criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of your CV
- An example of your technical writing
- Contact details for two academic referees
- A research proposal – max 2 x sides A4
- A covering letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a strong upper second class honours degree (with an average of at least 68 under the British Grading Scheme, or a 3.4/4 US CGPA equivalent) to be admitted to a PGT programme Nottingham.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have the below-specified scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- PTE – 55 to 68
- TOEFL IBT – 79 to 100
- CAE – 169 to 190
The selected applicants will receive a 25% Tuition fee reduction on the total tuition fee payable of the applied master programme at Nottingham for the complete duration of the course.