Grab this fully-funded chance to study in Indonesia at Diponegoro University by applying for the Undip Scholarships. The programme is open to all international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
International applicants who will undertake any eligible master‡s programme at Diponegoro University will receive this award. The grant is a fully funded award that will cover every aspect of study in Indonesia at Diponegoro University. From airfare to tuition fees, all will be arranged by the university.
With the fully-funded award, this application will make higher education affordable for you.
User Review( votes)
Diponegoro University is one of the top Public universities in Semarang, Indonesia. It is ranked 1001st in QS Global World Rankings 2021 with a standing mission of providing education to produce excellent and competitive graduates and conducting research leading to publications.
Why choose to study at Diponegoro University? Diponegoro University is a considerate university that gives a very high priority to the quality of the postgraduate produced. It is committed to grow and develop to be one of the world-class universities. The university contributes significantly towards improving the quality of human resources to support regional and national development. It initiates cooperation with various international universities and institutions so its students can benefit from it.
Application Deadline: 2nd July 2021
- University or Organization: Diponegoro University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee and living expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all counties are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for Master of Chemical Engineering, Master of Industrial Engineering and Management, Master of Mechanical Engineering, Master of Accounting, Master of Economics, Master of Management, Master of Communication, Master of Business Administration, Master of Political Science, Master of Public Administration, Master of Law, Master of Linguistics, Master of Agribusiness, Master of Epidemiology, Master of Environmental Engineering, and Master of Environmental Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not hold an Indonesian passport.
- The applicants must be registered with the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must register and apply for the desired master programme. No separate application for the opportunity is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Valid Passport 2 years after the registration date
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Bachelor Diploma and Academic Transcript
- Letter of Declaration to comply with Indonesian Rules
- Photograph 4×6 coloured
- Letter of Recommendation issued by nearest Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General in the home country
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a bachelor‡s CGPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 or equivalent to be admitted to Diponegoro University in a master‡s programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 48
- TOEFL PBT – 450
- TOEFL CBT – 140
- IELTS – 6.0
The scholarship winners will be given a round trip international airfare, settlement allowance of IDR 2,500,000, living allowance IDR 2,500,000 per month, cost of books, internet allowance, and health insurance by the university.