International candidates are invited to become a part of the PhD Scholarships in Studying High-Performance Organizations in China offered by Copenhagen Business School for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international applicants identified as non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this award which offers a salary, travel grants, office space, and a pension and the tuition fee of the PhD programme. The applicants will receive the award given that they research the field of organizational and management studies.
Amazing offer for students to get salary and other stipends in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Copenhagen Business School is a public university situated in Copenhagen present among the top 100 global programmes on the prestigious Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2021 that harbours a mission to be a global PRME leader by making responsible management integral to all education at CBS and part of the organizational identity that is needed to understand the challenges companies face in the global knowledge society.
Why choose to study at Copenhagen Business School? Copenhagen Business School is the most extensive education and research institution in business administration and economics that covers all the classic business economics and linguistic disciplines related to the management and operation of public and private companies. It is committed to sharing new knowledge and new ideas by giving a platform to share the same with the business leaders of tomorrow and society in general.
Application Deadline: 15th August 2021
- University or Organization: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from all countries except China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to the PhD programme in the field of cross-disciplinary sociology, anthropology, politics, and political economy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not be Chinese citizens.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted by the school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through the application portal of the university and complete the application process. The applicants must fill the scholarship application form
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A project description
- Copies of a master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level.
- Brief curriculum vitae
- A list of papers and publications.
- One copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis).
- Documentation for English language skills if English is not the mother tongue.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a 3+2 Master’s degree certification with a background in social science to be admitted to a PhD programme at CBS under this award.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English) – minimum 185
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (Certificate of Advanced English) – minimum 185
- TOEFL IBT – 94
The selected candidates will have their PhD studies sponsored by CBS. They will additionally receive a salary up to DKK 33,045, travel grants, office space, and a pension of 17.1% of 85% of the salary.