In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Examining this importance of the study, Brian C. Jensen is announcing the Merit-Based Scholarships in the USA for the students who are pursuing graduate studies, and scholars of full-time research in postgraduate or master’s programs.
All Danish students who want to get funded through this programme can apply for this application for the academic session 2021/2022 in the USA.
Nice offer for talented danish students to get financial support in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Brian C. Jenson is a physician with deep determination and resolve. He is eager to make a difference in the lives of young people who, due to their lack of opportunities, are unable to achieve their academic goals. The prices are considerably higher for international students.
Why should you apply for this programme? Brian established an intimidating scholarship to recognize Danish students of unique talent, innovation, and merit. He has given monetary help to worthy candidates in Denmark to allow them to undertake higher studies in the United States.
Application Deadline: June 1st, 2021.
- University or Organization: Brian C. Jensen
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate, Postgraduate research or Master’s
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Danish student
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Denmark
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate, postgraduate research or master’s degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be deserving candidates from Denmark.
- Must hold previous year’s degrees with good result.
- Students must be currently paying for their tuition themselves.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in a graduate, postgraduate research, or master’s degree program through via email to[email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit an essay on the topic of ‘Business and Economic Lessons that the US Could Learn from Denmark. (800-word max)
- Admission Requirements: You need a previous year’s degree or equivalent qualification with clear curricular criteria to be qualified for admission to a graduate degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Brian C. Jensen will provide an award of amount $1000 to the outstanding eligible danish students in the USA.