In partnership with Econet wireless, Harare High School is providing the Capernaum Trust Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship programme focuses on the underprivileged members of the society that have proven to have good passes but lacking the financial base to do their education.
Harare High School, founded in 1958, is Harare Province’s first Government Secondary School for black African children. It provides a variety of programmes.
Why study at Harare High School? Through the provision of a suitable environment, the school provides and excels in Academic and Co-curricular Secondary education.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Harare High School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High -School
- Award: Reduction in tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Zimbabwe citizens
- The award can be taken in Zimbabwe
- Eligible Countries: Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be underprivileged members of the society
- Aspirants must be Zimbabwe students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To empower with this educational award, aspirants must take admission in the high-school degree program at Harare High School.
- Supporting Documents: Attach academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and a copy of the national id card.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have their last degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Harare High School will provide a reduction in tuition fees for students in Zimbabwe.