If you want to take your career to the next level, the University of Sydney has an opportunity for you! Students are invited to apply for the Alek Safarian MBA Scholarships to study in Australia.
This scholarship is applicable to the part-time MBA programme at the University of Sydney. Students can participate to take this application to cover the cost of semester 1 commencing in 2022.
The University of Sydney is a public research university ranking 38th in QS Global World Rankings and 27th in Best Global Universities. It believes in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities served.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is an internationally known university consistently ranked in the top 50 universities in the world to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability. The university posses exquisite excellence in research and teaching and is highly dedicated to supporting students throughout their journey at the University of Sydney.
Application Deadline: 18th October 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Australia and New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can take up an MBA programme at the University of Sydney.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled in a part-time MBA programme at the University of Sydney Business School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to log in to the student portal of the university to complete the application process. Students can find the application details here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of motivation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree qualification with high GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- PTE Academic – 68
The winning applicants will be given full part-time MBA tuition fees at the University of Sydney.