Gain a broad knowledge of several aspects of international business abroad at the BI Norwegian Business School through its Women in Finance and Tech Bachelor Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to women only. Both international and domestic students can apply for this scholarship towards a bachelor’s programme. Students will be considered if they have been accepted into an eligible programme at NBS. The full tuition fee will be covered.
The scholarship includes exciting benefits that will enhance the school learning experience
User Review( votes)
BI Norwegian Business School is the largest business school in Norway and the second largest in all of Europe. BI Norwegian is an independent, not-for-profit foundation and the main provider of research-based knowledge on business and management. BI is currently ranked 49th in the Financial Times ranking of European Business Schools.
Why choose to study at the BI Norwegian Business School? Norwegian Business School’s mission is to shape people and business for an international, digital, and sustainable future, by pursuing academic excellence and shaping future careers and businesses through internationally acclaimed research, high-quality education, and close interaction with business and society.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for international and domestic students is 1st March and 15th April 2022, respectively.
- University or Organization: Norwegian Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Norway.
- Eligible Countries: All Norwegian and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Data Science for Business or Business in Finance at the Norwegian Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be female candidates admitted to one of the eligible programs at NBS.
- The applicants must be female candidates with strong academic records.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit an admission application for the programme they wish to join. No separate application is required for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a scholarship application letter, a maximum of one page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration. Upload the scholarship application letter with your application for admission on the online application portal. Include all the required documentation to be evaluated for admission.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an IB Baccalaureate or must have completed high school.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 62
- C1/C2 – 176/180
- TOEFL – 90
The selected students will be provided the full tuition fee of the applied programme for 3 years.