Earn your undergraduate or master’s degree from Girne American University by applying for the International Scholarships. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
This tuition fee scholarship and financial aid grant can be received by undergraduate or graduate international students at GAU. They will be entitled to receive partial or full scholarships upon receiving this award.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
Girne American University is a non-profit university ranked among the world universities and held a mission to make possible an education that is at the same time both accessible and excellent.
Why choose to study at Girne American University? Girne American University is an American university dedicated to delivering excellent education through exceptional management, innovative teaching systems, student services, relevant learner-centered programs, responsive to technology and success-oriented.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Girne American University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Cyprus
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate degree programmes at GAU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be accepted by GAU in the applied undergraduate or graduate programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must sign up on the GAU Application Portal and complete the application procedure. The students that apply will directly be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Photocopy of high school diploma
- Photocopy of a valid passport
- University transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a minimum GPA of 3.50 or above to get into any applied programme at GAU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- CPE/CAE – Minimum B
The students will be given up to 50% to 100% discount on the tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate or graduate degree programme at GAU.