Macquarie University has decided to award the Early Acceptance Scholarships to talented and dexterous international students from Mongolia in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is exclusively offered to Mongolian national students that intend to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at Macquarie University. The applicants must be full-time students on campus to consider this $10,000 scholarship.
This scholarship will assist you to pursue a degree at the university by providing the amount of $10,000
User Review( votes)
Ranked 195th in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, Macquarie University is a public research university. It has achieved an overall score of 4.5 stars and aims to serve and engage the students and staff through transformative learning and life experiences.
Why choose to study at Macquarie University? Macquarie University is an institute that provides first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching. It is globally recognized as one of Australia’s leading research universities and prepares students for the future, and encourages and supports them to develop practical skills to get better career opportunities.
Application Deadline: The applications for the scholarship are accepted all year round. But, course-specific deadlines apply. Therefore, students must observe the same and apply accordingly.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Mongolia
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Mongolia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at Macquarie can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to Mongolia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must sign up on the university portal and log in to the online application system to apply. Students that meet the criteria will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Student visa??
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to meet the admission requirements for international students of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL-iBT – 83
- PTE Academic – 58
- Duolingo – 115
Macquarie University will provide the selected students $10,000 per year for the duration of their applied Bachelor’s or Master’s coursework degree.