Bangor University is now rewarding students with excellent academic performance through its Heads of School Scholarships in the UK for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is an opportunity established for international students to undertake a PhD MPhil, or master’s by research study. It is a tuition fee reduction grant that will cover 10% of the tuition fee of the selected programme.
Amazing chance to get benefitted in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Bangor University is among the top public universities ranked in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It wants to build an educational institute that is strong, confident, recognized regionally, nationally, and internationally as a center of excellence
Why chose to study at Bangor University? Bangor University is renowned for its portfolio of teaching and research, and for the unique, multicultural, inclusive experience it provides for its staff and students. Students at Bangor enjoy lecturers with a passion for their subjects and are taught by expert faculty. Bangor strongly believes in supporting the academic development of our postgraduates.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Bangor University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD, MPhil, or Masters by research
- Award: 10% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to undertake a PhD, MPhil, or Masters by research programme at Bangor.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a postgraduate programme commencing in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to complete the application process on the online application portal of the university. All EU applicants will directly be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- CAS letter from the University
- Proof of funds
- Financial sponsor letter
- Passport size photographs
- Medical certificate
- Proof of having paid the immigration health surcharge
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a strong 1st class or distinction in master degree certification to get admission to Bangor University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE Academic – 56
- TOEFL IBT – 75
- Duolingo – 105
The applicants will be given a 10% reduction in the published Postgraduate Research tuition fee for each year of study by Bangor University.