Fulfill your career goals with the help of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Scholarships. The programme is organized by UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students entering Ireland from the USA to pursue a graduate degree at UCD can apply to receive this application and win 50% tuition of the overall fee of the applied programme.
UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School is a graduate business school under the University College Dublin in Ireland that educates, supports. It inspires the development of the Irish and International society by educating future business leaders to the highest quality international standards.
Why choose to study at UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School? UCD Smurfit ranked among the best in Europe, according to the Financial Times, and is a globally ranked institute that is also recognized by the title of one of the world’s top 100 by the Financial Times and the Economist Intelligence Unit for its range of MBA programmes and Masters Degrees. The expert faculty at UCD creates future business leaders. The courses are taught in a combination of lectures, seminars, case studies, role-playing, leading industry guest speakers, simulations, and practical projects, enabling convenience to the students.
Application Deadline: 16th July 2021
- University or Organization: UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: 50% Tuition towards
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All graduate programmes taught at UCD are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have received an offer of a place as a full-time MSc or MBA Student at UCD Smurfit School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to make an account on the official online portal of the university and complete the application process. The applicants must submit the below-mentioned documents to Patrick Smith, UCD Smurfit North America Representative, at [email protected] to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An official copy of all undergraduate transcripts
- An essay that describes the applicant’s contribution to their academic field of study
- An essay that demonstrates their willingness to serve s an ambassador for UCD Smurfit School for future students from the USA (maximum of 500 words double-spaced)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree with a 3.5 cumulative GPA or higher admission to any graduate programme at UCD.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 100
- Cambridge examination – 185 or higher
- PTE – 65
- ETAPP – Grade C1
- Trinity ISE – C2
- Duolingo – 120
Applicants who will win this application will receive Up to 50% tuition towards the tuition fees of the applied graduate degree programme at UCD.