Make valuable contacts and build a network that will be helpful in your career by applying to study at the Université Libre de Bruxelles through the Erasmus+ Programme organized for the academic year 2022-2023 in Belgium.
Students from eligible programme and partner countries can apply for this scholarship in order to support their studies in the field of Big Data Management and Analytics at the Université Libre de Bruxelles. Students will be provided travel costs, participation costs, installation costs, and other subsistence costs contributions under this funding programme.
Amazing opportunity for students to get financial assistance in Belgium.
User Review( votes)
The Université Libre de Bruxelles a French-speaking research university in Brussels, Belgium. Founded in 1834 by Belgian lawyer Pierre-Théodore Verhaegen, ULB is one of the two institutions, which trace their origins to the Free University of Brussels.
Why choose to study at the Université Libre de Bruxelles? ULB is radically committed to civil liberties, free inquiry, independent research, the values of equality in law, equal respect, and self-determination, and to all struggles for emancipation. ULB is committed to training its students for responsible citizenship, moving from teaching to learning and preparing, throughout life, for a world in perpetual change.
Application Deadline: The applications process for this funding programme is open. However, the approaching application deadline is 12th December 2022.
- University or Organization: Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Allowances
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Belgium.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, UK, Sweden, Bulgaria, Malta, Poland, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, North Macedonia, and Serbia and Croatia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Big Data Management and Analytics programme offered at ULB.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a national of an eligible country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must register on the online application system of the university and apply for admission. Students that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter (stating your interest, your possibilities in the Master, and anything you consider relevant to know for the Selection Committee)
- Photo (passport size)
- Bachelor certificate (at least 180 ECTS)
- Official transcripts
- Proof of contracts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree earned from a university in the Wallonia-Brussels Federation or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students will be required to pass a French language exam in order to enroll in a master’s with a teaching focus.
The selected applicants will be provided the following benefits under this scholarship programme:
- Participation costs – Euro 4,500 to Euro 9,000 per year
- Travel costs – Euro 1,000 to Euro 2,000 or 3,000 per year
- Contribution to subsistence costs – Euro 1,000 per month for the entire duration of the BDMA programme (24 months maximum).
- Installation Costs – Euro 1,000