Intending to support the education of outstanding students in South Korea, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology is granting the Full Tuition Waivers.
The award will be provided in the form of tuition fee waivers to international students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate programme at UNIST. The award will cover the complete tuition fee of the applied programme.
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology is a post-secondary institution established in 2009 and is now one of the world’s leading science and technology universities. UNIST aims to be within the top 10 sciences and technology universities by 2030.
Why choose to study at Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology? UNIST is an advanced educational institution with IT-based student-centered discussion classes, encouraging creativity, interdisciplinary education, and intensive research. All programmes at UNIST are fully conducted in English alone which ensures global outreach. It is cultivating creative global leaders who will usher in new scientific paradigms through convergence in science and technology.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Students of all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate level courses and subjects taught at UNIST are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must currently be international undergraduate students at UNIST commencing study in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply online to UNIST by logging in on the StudyInKorea
- Students that apply will automatically be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school diploma
- Academic transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- Statement of purpose.
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to attain a minimum GPA of 2.0 to 3.0 to get into UNIST.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEIC – 800
- TOEFL (IBT) – 80
- TOEFL (CBT) – 213
- TOEFL (PBT) – 550
- IELTS – 5.5
- TEPS – 640
The selected students will be given full tuition fee waivers to cover the tuition fee of the chosen undergraduate programme at UNIST for up to 3 years.