International People’s College has taken a step towards providing financial help to international students by offering them the EU Grant Scheme for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is offered to all international students from selective countries who have inadequate financial recourses. Students will receive partial a partial scholarship towards pursuing the applied programme at IPC.
Great opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
The International People’s College is a Danish Folk High School. It is one of the best in its field and works with active global citizenship to encourage students to take an active part in the development of the world as well as the local community of the college.
Why choose to study at International People’s College? International People’s College has an international focus and celebrates diversity with a belief that difference enriches lives and expands the horizon. It offers its students the perfect combo of globetrotting and enlightenment with a global outlook on teaching and learning. The programmes, students, and education at IPC are a guiding light to the overall development of the students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: International People‡s College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Certificate or Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, or Slovenia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Certificate and diploma level courses and subjects offered at IPC are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are required to have received an acceptance letter for the applied programme from IPC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interest applicants are required to fill out and submit the application form provided on the IPC portal. Eligible students will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Educational qualification
- Work experiences
- Essay – Why do you want to attend IPC?
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to be of at least 17½ years old at the time of admission.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be able to speak, understand and read English fluently.
IPC will provide partial scholarships to the selected students towards the study of the programme of their choice at the college.