To support its aim of making abroad higher education more accessible to students, Penn State University is currently offering Graduate Assistantships.
This scheme intends to enable bright international students to earn top-quality education at Penn State University. This scholarship is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Founded in 1855 as the Farmers’ High School of Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania State University is a public state-related land-grant research university with campuses and facilities throughout Pennsylvania. It is a major research university that conducts teaching, research, and public service. Its instructional mission includes undergraduate, graduate, professional, and continuing education offered through resident instruction and online delivery.
Why study at Penn State University? At Penn State, they think ideas and solutions come from bringing in a multitude of perspectives. The root of Penn State’s success is founded upon the ambition and determination of our talented and diverse faculty, staff, and students. Come work at Penn State, as we are not just a University, we are community-driven to make a difference.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Penn State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters or PhD
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Engineering (M.Eng.), Master of Science (M.S.), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international citizen
- Applicants must be going to enroll in the graduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to enroll in the master’s or PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applications should include full resume or C.V., transcripts from previous degrees, a statement of intent, contact information for three references
- Admission Requirements: Official scores from the Graduate Record Examination Aptitude Test (GRE), or from a comparable substitute examination accepted by the AE department and authorized by the Dean of the Graduate School, are required for admission
- Language Requirement: All international applicants must take and officially submit scores for the TOEFL or the IELTS. A minimum overall score of 80 on the TOEFL is required, with a minimum score of 19 on the speaking section. A minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS is required.
All successful applicants will receive the educational fund to complete their studies in the USA.