This scholarship is a wonderful opportunity for those worldwide students who are looking forward to gaining higher education in Italy. Selected candidates will get 50% of the tuition fee.
The Vish International School was founded in 2015 to serve as a reference point for those who plan to pursue an international career in hospitality. Attending a Vish course means acquiring the fundamental tools to start a career in the field of Hospitality, Tourism, and Culinary Arts, following an international approach, acquiring the skills most requested by the market, and improving the command of the English language.
Why study at Vesuvio International School? The mission of the school is to train Manager dell’Hospitality, capable of meeting the challenges of a market in constant evolution and ready to embark on a career as protagonist. The Vish model is based on the student’s acquisition of transversal skills and on the active participation of partner companies in the drafting of study programs.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Vesuvio International School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and masters
- Award: 50% of the tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The support for foreign students who intend to enroll in academic or master courses at the Vish International School, to encourage the continuation and completion of the long-term study path in Italy
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the degree programme. Send it to the address [email protected] an email with the subject “bachelor scholarship request or masters programme request.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- Copy of the application completed in its entirety and signed
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Copy of identity document
- Copy of the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- High school diploma
- Admission Requirements: For Italian students, it is necessary to have completed at least the three-year degree course, while for foreign students you need a three-year diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the mother tongue, for international students, it may be required to demonstrate written and oral fluency which must correspond at least to a B2 or TOEFL (500), IELTS, or equivalent level
Vesuvio International School will provide the 50% of the tuition fees for students to cover their study expenses in Italy.