Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for supporting students, the Hochschule Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences is offering Graduation international awards in Germany.
Amazing opportunity for students in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1997, the Hochschule Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business administration, public management, and business engineering, among others.
Why would you like to study at the Hochschule Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences? The university will provide a hands-on teaching environment for students. Here, candidates will obtain an academic experience that transforms their lives.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Hochschule Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Min. 250 Euros a month
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must score with good academic achievements (overall average grade of at least 2.0). Successful completion of studies is to be expected within one year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission first at the university and then apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to provide the following documents:
- Current Transcript of Records (incl. grade average)
- Curriculum vitae (tabular)
- Current enrollment certificate
- Copy of the application for the final thesis
- Letter of motivation (Please explain on max. 2 pages why financial support is necessary and if completion of your studies within one year is realistic)
- All applications must be submitted to the International Office.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Hochschule Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences will provide min. 250 Euros a month to the eligible candidates.