Remove the financial hurdles that stand in your path of education. Apply for the Great Scholarships at the University of Plymouth and support your studies in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is available for one-year master’s programmes to students from India and Singapore, who will enroll in UK higher education institutions for the 2022-23 academic year.
User Review( votes)
The University of Plymouth was founded in 1992, and it has since changed many lives through its high-quality education and research. It has over 23,000 students, making it one of the most prominent universities in the UK. In a vibrant town called Plymouth in England, with beautiful and vibrant campuses, the university is situated.
Why study at the University of Plymouth? Plymouth University is considered one of the best universities in the United Kingdom. It has sponsored teaching outside the classroom. The university has won the Queen’s Anniversary Award because of its worldwide reputation for marine and maritime education and research.
Application Deadline: Applications open on 25th October 2021 and close on 31st May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Plymouth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: India and Singapore.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: India and Singapore
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in MSc Applied Marine Science; MRes Marine Biology; MSc Marine Conservation; MSc Sustainable Environmental Management; MSc Environmental Consultancy; MSc Coastal Engineering; MSc Offshore Renewable Energy; MSc Offshore Renewable Energy Engineering; MSc Sustainable Aquaculture subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be of the nationality of, or domiciled in, one of the eligible countries listed above.
- Have an outstanding academic record – this is determined by reviewing your transcripts and applying a grade comparison tool from Eccles.
- Have an unconditional/conditional offer letter from the University of Plymouth for one of the programmes listed above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, applicants must take admission to a university’s master’s degree then they can eligible to fill scholarship form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the admission requirements of the university they are applying to.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must submit the required scores to provide proof of English language Requirements at the University.
The University Of Plymouth will provide the amount of £10,000 for Indian and Singapore students who want to enroll in the master’s course at the university for the academic year 2022-2023.